Ameristar Manufacturing is growing and we are hiring our next ROCKSTAR to join our exceptional team!
We are looking for safety and quality focused individuals that want to work 4-10 hours shifts! We offer a competitive pay and benefits! Plus, we are a truly employee focused company!
- Operates assigned equipment for assigned work order in a safe and productive manner. Conduct the work activity at the direction of the Punch Press Lead.
- Stop process if non-conforming exists and notify lead and Q.A.
- Operators insert and remove metal material in a variety of manufacturing equipment.
- Operate punch press operation with a variety of materials in coil, strips, and blanks
- Ensures product produced meets or exceeds customer specifications
- Reviews work orders and follows process specifications to avoid costly errors.
- Follow all safety steps and procedures to ensure safe equipment operation.
- Notify supervisor to resolve process, product, equipment, and production issues.
- Provide correct part count
- Move parts to next sequence on job packet
- Regular attendance is required.
- Any other duties as assigned by lead or manager
Ameristar Manufacturing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.