The Director of Recruitment Sales will cultivate new and grow existing digital and print Recruitment accounts. The overall functional responsibility for delivering digital and magazine growth to the Recruitment category for MNI nationally. This individual will monitor the competitive landscape and leverage their respective knowledge and contacts to ensure MNIs Recruitment visibility and success in the market.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- Grow MNIs revenue within the recruitment category with a focus on reaching HR decision makers and recruitment agencies.
- Create an overall strategy for new business development
- Own MNIs recruitment messaging with our go to market strategy in conjunction with the Marketing Dept.
- Communicate MNIs Value proposition in the recruitment space have a thorough understanding of our digital and magazine products and how HR executives can tap into those products to meet their staffing needs.
- Account Management of existing clients and new business
- Recruitment subject matter expert for MNI
- All other duties as assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
5+ years digital experience within advertising, publishing, an integrated media company, as well as selling to HR executives. Deep experience selling digital and a broad understanding of the digital advertising landscape is essential.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with and influence many functions and levels within the company.
- A strong, demonstrated track record of achieving tough, demanding goals in the digital space.
- The ability to self-motivate and take the initiative.
- A clearly demonstrated history of developing cooperative relationships both internally & externally.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
% Travel Required (Approximate): > 15%