Wenger Corporation is a privately-held, leading manufacturer of high-quality music education, performing arts and athletic products. As a world-class, international market leader, Wenger Corporation blends the best of big and small companies to provide the ideal size for your ideal career. The company provides a generous compensation and benefits package, wellness programs, the opportunity for development and advancement -- and we wrap it up in a family-owned, small-company culture where your voice is heard, your name is known, and your impact is felt.
Wenger Corporation is hiring a Production Technician in our Custom Department. Product technicians are responsible for performing routine machine operations, manufacturing assembly, quality control, and packing/shipping prep under limited supervision, which consistently meets or exceeds the established quality and quantity standards for the department.
Manufacturing Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 3:25pm - 1:55am
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Ability to make independent judgment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineered drawings
- Ability to obtain a Forklift license
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 pounds regularly
It’d be great if you also have:
- Twelve (12) months manufacturing experience
- Previous wood working experience
As a Production Technician, a typical day will include:
- Reviewing work assignments, special instructions, drawings and other documentation to facilitate planning of work within the panel assembly area.
- Operation of the glue machine, vacuum tables and lifts, as well as using additional hand tools as required.
- Performing manufacturing processes assigned according to established policies, procedures and standards of the area
- Inspecting completed work for conformance to product specifications
- Conferring with senior personnel to share information, observations, and recommendations for improvements to processes which might increase overall results within established quality standards
- Helping maintain the assigned area in a clean, orderly condition to minimize safety hazards and lost-time accidents
Benefit offerings include:
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Spending Accounts – HSA, FSA, DCFSA
- Company Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursement
Put your passion to work in an exciting, rewarding industry that inspires innovation today!
Wenger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply