Come Work with Us!
$1500 NEW HIRE BONUS!
Benefits Start Day 1!
$15.00 - $28.50 Hourly Pay Range
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor Midwest, a division of Taylor Corporation, is looking for a new Equipment Operator to join the team in North Mankato! In this position, you will be running our cutter machine and trimming stacks of paper down to appropriate sizes!
• Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
• Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
• Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
• Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
• Check plates for correct format
• Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
• Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
• Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
• Monday to Friday - 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
You Must Have:
• Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances.
• High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• High degree of mechanical ability.
• Good reading ability.
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members..
• High degree of analytical skills.
• Good color discernment.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.