$2000.00 sign-on bonus
Starting wages range from $24.67-$25.67 per hour. We offer paid time off, scheduled pay raises every six months, a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and matching 401k.
Maroon shift: 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM Sunday – Tuesday – Work 36, get paid for 40!
Gold shift: 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM Wednesday – Friday – Work 36, get paid for 40!
Summary of duties:
- Identify unit options using bill of materials to complete required work content per unit.
- Complete assembly of work content to support production standards.
- Read and interpret engineering drawing to ensure quality standards are met by effectively identifying parts and assembling unit.
- Ability to use production support tools effectively (VKS, AMS, etc.).
- Must learn and understand all line stations.
- Read and follow wiring schematics. Complete company provided wiring training and achieve certification.
- Train new members on the various machines, procedures, safe work practices and any pertinent items regarding safety, quality and production.
- Responsible for maintaining the 5s program to ensure a clean work area.
- Follow and understand HOMESafe, Personal Choice and company safety manual requirements.
- Identify and rework defective work pieces to comply with quality standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling and installing sheet metal products, including machine adjustments and material requirements per engineering requirements.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Operate PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks), obtain PIT License.
- Obtain Certification in leak testing and vacuum and charge.
- All other duties as assigned.
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus Terms:
- Daikin Applied is growing and is now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus to new hires.
- Bonuses are applicable to all union roles and shifts.
- Bonus payouts will occur in 3 installments - $500 after 90 days of employment, $500 after 180 Days of employment, and $1,000 after 1 year of employment.
- The relevant portion of the sign-on bonus is payable on the pay date following the end of the appropriate period.
- To be eligible, you must be employed at time of payment.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to operate hand tools.
- Ability to read and understand written English.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.