REM Woodvale, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you'll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
Ensuring safety and quality at all times, provide support to individuals with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full-time schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets