Therapeutic Associates North Lake Physical Therapy- is seeking a Administrative Coordinator to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Our organization is committed to the highest level of patient care, continued education, professional development, and community involvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages all front office duties, such as, insurance authorization and billing, registering patients, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, and maintaining the integrity of the patient database.
- Provides timely, accurate and efficient work-flow processes on the job.
- Communicates with third -party vendors, patients, and insurance carriers to verify insurance benefits.
- Collects co-pays, co-insurance, and fees, and reconciles clinic accounts.
- Responsible for patient, other records and other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2 years of customer service and prior medical office experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurancefor benefit eligible employees
- Interactive Wellness Programwith rewards for balanced, healthy living
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, charitable giving days, sick time, etc.)
- Flexible schedules
- 401k and profit-sharing program
- Continuing education benefits and scholarships
- Community and philanthropic support through individual grants and paid time off
$18.00 to $22.00 an hour DOE
Click here to learn more about our clinic!