Littleton Public Schools
Day Shift and Second shift
Benefits and Paid Vacations
If you have a positive attitude and are dependable we encourage you to apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain all assigned workspaces
- Keep buildings and grounds neat and tid
- Understand and follow safety procedures as provided by the district
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and scrub as directed
- Replace light bulbs and ceiling tiles
- Secure facility for daily operations including opening doors, raising flags and shovel if needed
- Sanitize drinking fountains, disinfect bathroom areas and replenish paper and soap supplies
- Clean chalkboard, eraser, chalk trays, and refill as requested
- Collect and remove trash and recyclables
Our district is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Littleton Public Schools are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.