- Perform product physical and application testing
- Record test results efficiently and accurately in computer and laboratory notebook
- Independently executes work assignments
- Maintain and clean laboratory equipment
- Adhere to all laboratory safety guidelines
- Maintain laboratory supplies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Results driven
- Exhibits and fosters team behavior
- Ability to understand written instructions, test procedures and SDS sheets
- Good communication, presentation & organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
Education & Experience:
- BS in related field
- 0-3 years’ experience in a laboratory setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of coatings, test methods or application techniques, is a plus
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.