We have a current opening in our quality organization located at our Montvale NJ facility. Position will focus on quality assurance activities such as complaint management, SPC data analysis, auditing, non-conformances, and CAPAs. The candidate in this role will manage the daily quality assurance activities in the scope of the Quality Management System. Our Quality Managers are expected to promote quality principles, values and culture company wide, provide independent and unbiased opinions, and decisions and continually assess the level of compliance and effectiveness of quality assurance activities verses given requirements.
- Manage customer complaints and conduct appropriate investigation
- Create quality manuals and standards
- Review manufacturing investigations, 5 why root cause analyses, and corrective/preventative actions
- Track and report quality KPI’s
- Analyze data of manufacturing batches, QC data, complaints for trends and/or continuous improvement opportunities
- Assist in investigating out of specification results and anomalies
- Perform audits of potential new and existing suppliers and paint manufacturers
- Conduct statistical data analysis of various data sets
- Lead independent projects to optimize manufacturing processes or other quality functions
- Collaborate with Product Development, Corporate quality, Sales, and Manufacturing teams to resolve quality issues/concerns in a timely manner
- Conduct Sales Onboarding training for Complaint system
- Participate in UAT testing of SAP modifications/enhancements
- Assist in laboratory testing/manufacturing site activities when needed
- Performs other quality duties as required
Required Knowledge & Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related field
- Minimum 5 years working in a quality assurance function
- Willingness to travel for audits and other site projects (estimated 20%)
- ASQ Quality Engineer, ASQ Quality Auditor or Six Sigma certification, a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills- Office, Business objects, minitab, SAP
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a strong sense of customer focus
- Embraces and initiates change demonstrating the courage lead changes that drive success
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional and flexible to change duties
- Knowledge of paint or architectural coatings a plus
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we’ve been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Safety Update: At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.