Technology goes beyond the wires and coding. We provide service, support and expertise for our clients and staff!
Sodexo is seeking a Computer Support Services Manager for Saint Louis University located in St. Louis, MO.
Saint Louis University is ranked among the top Jesuit universities in the country. In addition to being recognized for world-class faculty and academic programs, SLU also received honors for efforts to serve others and our commitment to making an extraordinary education attainable.
Saint Louis University's partner for residential dining, retail and catering services is Sodexo. Whether you crave a burrito bowl from Qdoba, orange chicken from Mein Bowl or the Saint Louis Bread Co.'s Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich, know our convenient on-campus dining options have you covered.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide onsite and remote support for Oracle Micros Simphony POS including training, configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Provide full Desktop Support Services for Sodexo office employees (hardware, software, printers, and mobile devices)
- Perform hardware and software troubleshooting
- Aid in installation, relocation and re-installation of equipment when required
- Maintain private network independent of university
- Manage Digital Menu Board Televisions
- Program & maintain mobile tablets which process mobile orders at dining locations
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience maintaining POS systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software/network products
- Strong communication and desire to grow is a must
- Customer Service Oriented is a must as you will be a point of contact for everything IT
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively contribute to multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
Learn more about St Louis University at https://www.slu.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.