- Put your passion for people to work and make a real impact on patient satisfaction.
- Patient satisfaction is your mission. Bring your technical knowledge to create a healing environment.
- Play an important role in the patient experience by creating clean, healthy and comfortable healing environments while advancing your career.
- Join Sodexo where patients are the heart of everything we do while creating a clean, healthy and comfortable environment at our (hospitals or senior living facilities).
- Use your best in class housekeeping/custodial management skills to make a real impact on patient healing.
- Join a creative and innovative team that makes a positive impact on the patient experience.
Sodexo is seeking a Environmental Service Manager 2 for Central Maine Medical Center, Located in Lewiston, Maine. CMMC is a 180 bed facility with 40 hourly staff. This is a 2nd shift position, with some weekends and holiday.This position reports to the General Manager on - site.
Central Maine Medical Center requires a COVID-19 vaccine (mask) to work at this location."
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare or hospitality;
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.