Do you have a passion for helping others?
Sodexo is looking for a Food Service Manager to join a fast paced account within Medstar Health System. MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the national capital area's oldest academic teaching hospitals. It is a not-for-profit, acute care teaching hospital with 609 beds.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The Food Service Manager 2 will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- perform tray and cart assessment to ensure food quality, presentation, correct portioning and meal accuracy;
- be a hands-on manager providing direct support to the operation;
- lead patient floor rounding, cart checks and driving patient engagement and patient satisfaction;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has an eye for details and a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.