You believe in an open, inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born in this environment. Sodexo has an exciting career opportunity for a General Manager 2 for Northwest College in Powell, WY. The targeted salary is $55,000-$65,000 with relocation for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit. Our successful candidate will run the account, manage financial reporting, uphold company standards and all hiring and onboarding new team members.
As the General Manager, Food at one of our higher education accounts, you will be responsible for the successful coordination and direction of all daily activities related to food service within a multi-unit campus account. *Relocation Assistance within the contiguous U.S. Learn more about the area here: Beautiful Powell, WY.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Deliver high quality food service
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and passion for a high level of customer service
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS & DRIVE) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience preferred for internal candidates
Learn More about Northwest College
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.