Yes - According to Grade
You know that a company's most precious asset is its people. Helping others find purpose in their work is your best work! Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Manager 2 to support our 200+ employees at the University of Denver in Denver, CO. *Relocation Assistance is available for this position !
Our successful candidate will manage KRONOS and Sodexo software platforms, access requests to software, and assist managers with the appraisal process. This HR manager will specialize in hourly front-line recruitment managing, scheduling and documenting interviews and job offers and manage training, benefits, employee relations and safety training. The hiring manager's targeted salary for this position is $65,000.00- $75,000.00.
This position will be an integral part of the team to ensures process improvements, building morale and train teams for positive improvements and innovative changes in employee behavior to support positive business improvements in customer service. Excellent attention to detail for New Hire Onboarding, managing the I-9 and WOTC processes will be required. Strong communication skills for conflict resolution and strength in facilitating presentation are required. Reporting directly to the Resident District Manager, this position will provide on-site support to all Sodexo managers and hourly front-line staff on all Sodexo policies and procedures, HR initiatives and training.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage verifying weekly COVID testing tracking for staff
- Present HR related training for unit managers
- Manage payroll set-up and problem resolutions
- Manage the application resume files accurately
- Support Human Resources functions for front-line staff
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Recruit with innovation and new strategies for front-line teams
- Have a solid understanding of HR functions and all policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with multiple levels of the organization clients, executives, managers and front-line staff
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Exhibit business maturity and professionalism
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives
- Understand and respect sensitive and confidential information
- Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures
- Have excellent organization, communication, and project management skills
- Have excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Are detailed oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage competing priorities to deadlines
- Have knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources
- Communicate in a clear, effective, and respectful manner whether via phone, email or in person
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Learn more about University of Denver HERE
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Our client requires a COVID-19 vaccine, and weekly testing to work at this location, this is free of charge to employees.
Handles human resource functions and administration for single unit/account. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.