You are a strategic, innovative Data, Analytics & Reporting Manager ready to help clients optimize their business.
Sodexo is seeking a Data, Analytics & Reporting Manager. The incumbent is responsible for providing overall reporting and strategic analysis of the account's performance as per the KPI Matrix as well as from technologies offered. Under the direction of the Business Governance Leader, the candidate delivers the comprehensive KPI reporting and makes recommendations on strategic initiatives, and business solutions to facilitate the delivery of IFM services.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Data, Analytics & Reporting Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis formatting and adjustments to the Key Performance indicators for the contracted services
- Facilitates data collection, analysis and reporting in partnership with the Business Governance Leader and other key team members to provide client with data and recommendations for decision-making
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance deficiencies, focusing on solution development implementation
- Will apply the client and corporate goals, values, and objectives in the development of initiatives and opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring strategic alignment is evident in operational and strategic efforts across the unit
- Utilize SMART model techniques in goal and objective development to obtain desired outcomes
- Provide reporting with respect to the formulation of the budget in conjunction with the Sr. Finance Manager and Site Managers, applying insight, data and IFM standards
- Assist The Business Governance Leader in contributing to a key operational program, such as innovation
- Implement proven strategies to ensure operational excellence in technology and strategic planning for the account
- Responsible for all data collection, formatting and analysis for contractual reporting, on schedule as per the contract
- Address and analyze Hospitality and Facilities trends
- Make program recommendations based on analysis/trends
- Track community site metrics in conjunction with Circles Group
- Establish tracking and analysis for post COVID cleaning
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budgeting experience
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.