We started manufacturing high-quality valves nearly 90 years ago and we haven’t stopped since.
Together, we are a value-driven, customer-centric, environmentally conscious team. Our continued success in the water and wastewater industries, reflects the shared knowledge, integrity, and operational excellence of our dedicated employees. High-quality valves are made from high-quality people and the most significant investment we make is in our employees.
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant with outstanding critical thinking skills to maintain inventory level support and manage internal and external relationships with vendors. The Purchasing Assistant will work closely with our Purchasing Manager to provide internal customer service, departmental support, report preparation, track supplier performance, maintain PO’s, and manage vendor relationships ethically and professionally.
This is an exciting opportunity for a business minded candidate looking to learn and grow within our organization while enhancing their cross-organizational analytical skillset in a professional setting.
- Providing material and inventory planning support while maintaining our MRP and MPS systems.
- Establishing strong vendor relationships internally and externally.
- Preparing and maintaining purchase orders, quotes, and vendor records.
- Reviewing pricing availability from vendors and logging purchase order acknowledgments.
- Preparing requests for Engineering Change Notices (ECN) and drawing changes to vendors.
- Maintaining and filing purchase orders, acknowledgements, and order receipts.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft software. Including but not limited to: Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.
- Satisfaction working with numbers and the ability to think analytically.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or equivalent desired.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K plan, company bonus, PTO time and 12 paid holidays after a 90 day introductory period. Please submit cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.