- Responsible for performing a wide range of complex, predictive, preventive, and emergency maintenance and repair activities on equipment located in NEW Waters wastewater treatment facilities and collection system.
- Responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, installing, repairing, lubricating, fabricating, and adjusting critical equipment.
- Must maintain facility permit requirements using a wide array of specialized equipment and highly developed skills.
- Work direction is received through the Mechanical Team Leader and performed under general direction. Work is reviewed for quality, thoroughness, adherence to schematic drawings or design concepts, installation efficiency, and timeliness by the Mechanical Team Leader or the Maintenance Manager.
- Work effectiveness is monitored through the observation of results and reports generated by the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responsible for documenting the resolution of tasks in the CMMS and updating any schematics or drawings associated with the task.
- Responsible for providing quality service to internal and external customers through the timely and accurate completion of mechanical maintenance work orders, thereby assisting NEW Water in fulfilling its vision.
Position requires completion of a State of Wisconsin Apprenticeship Program or an Associate Degree in a related mechanic field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience will also be considered. Minimum four years of experience.
Click Apply to submit your information today!