DC Systems Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Oct 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293153
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
- Knowledge of Order to Cash, Omni-channel fulfillment, Distribution Center and Shop Floor processes; Strong knowledge of
- Inventory Management Systems; Implementing FIFO; Shipment Consolidation
- Waving, Picking, Packing & Shipping Process
- Quality Hold Management, Rework & Repack
- Prior experience working for and with 3PLs/4PLs is preferred
- Implemented Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) / Shop Floor Systems (SFS) / Warehouse Execution Systems (WES); Should have worked with one or more leading WMS systems
- Understands and connected with trends in DC automation
- Experience with delivering DC systems in the Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) model / Cloud; Prior experience working with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies.
- Strong knowledge of integration options & methodologies between clients and partners; knowledge of integration to SAP Order Management will be a plus
- Strong conceptualizing, communication and influencing skills with executive presence; Thought leader in this space who has presented radical Distribution centric ideas to senior leadership
- Well organized Program Manager who can work cross-functionally across partners, regions and IS&T and keep stakeholders well informed
As a Senior Program Manager within the Worldwide Business Process Engineering organization, you will work with a globally dispersed cross-functional team to conduct root cause and alternatives analysis to add new supply chain capability, drive process optimization, increased scale & efficiency, and minimize cost.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, MBA is desired.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Experience working on projects for teams based outside the U.S.
- Exceptional project management skills with a maniacal attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of industry best practices, third-party providers, and technologies