Full Stack Mobile Developer
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Oct 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293044
Are you someone who gets excited about building applications that are intuitive, easy to use, and present complicated data in simple, easy to understand ways? We are a team that builds everything from mobile to desktop to factory applications. Our applications are used by other internal teams; some are marketing sites and consumer facing applications. Not only do we build applications from scratch but some of our energy is to contribute to applications owned by other teams. We are looking for a highly skilled full stack mobile developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will develop and design mobile application architecture as well as guide the back end needed to support the application, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI/UX/HI designers for web design features, among other duties. Is this you? Come join our team! You, as our mobile developer, will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. You will also be required to pick up existing projects with the intent of maintaining or improving them as needed.
- Have 4+ years of industry or production experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking; like Retrofit, Alamofire, and Moshi etc.
- Familiarity with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- You will be seeing projects through from conception to production ready deliverable product. - You will be responsible for designing our application architecture when needed. Our user interactions will be implemented independently or with contributions from UI/UX/HI. We will be working alongside graphic designers to ensure our mobile design implementations are consumer friendly. - Designing and developing APIs. You input to how our servers and databases will be configured to provide the functionality your applications require work optimally will be highly valued. Your mobile application architecture will be implemented to work with out back-end website applications. - Development of applications to ensure responsiveness will contribute to showing our teams success with the delivered product. - Staying abreast of developments in mobile applications and programming languages in order to mentor others.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience such as practical experience or professional qualifications will be considered.
- - Experience creating wireframes; using Sketch or a similar application.
- - Ability to travel for work, when needed it will be mostly domestic and only rarely internationally.
- - Ability to contribute to projects and accomplish tasks working outside of your comfort zone and known skill set.
- Nice to have:
- - Being versatile and able to create any sort of app for any sort of device.
- - Security, for the user and the application, driven development.
- - Experience cutting up assets to suit needed.
- - Working with attached Bluetooth devices.