Newport Beach , California , United States
Posted: Sep 30, 2021
Role Number: 200294759
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an experienced Associate Producer to help develop immersive video content across a wide variety of genres. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist producers but be heavily involved in the creative process from development through completion. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and have a passion for filling a key role in the production of world-class content.
- - Participate heavily in the process of content creation and production logistics
- - Identify and pitch content ideas, and be prepared to pitch your ideas to others
- - Creatively ambitious and willing to take risks on those content ideas
- - Keep departments up to speed on latest production developments
- - Work closely with Production team members to ensure budget expectations are met, staffing needs are communicated, and post/deliverables are executed on time
- - Knowledge of the editing / post-production process and ability to keep up with technological changes in those areas
- - Work with our clearance teams to ensure all digital elements used are cleared and paid for
- - Detailed and organized at keeping appropriate records of production paperwork to adhere to company standards
The candidate for this role will participate heavily in the process of content creation and production logistics in close collaboration with a creative team of producers, camera technicians, and production crew. You should be comfortable working in the field, not tied to desk or studio and have the ability to roll with the conditions and long hours that are often required on location. This Associate Producer is expected to excel at researching and identifying areas of strength or concern around impending productions. A history of working in immersive formats is not required, but you must want to embrace the opportunity to change the way content is created.
Education & Experience
At least 2 years of experience as an Associate Producer or Production Assistant at a network TV or film level
- - Work closely with team members and talent, take feedback constructively, and contribute to an environment of communication and accountability
- - Savvy at acquiring physical and/or digital elements required such as props, improvised on-set production needs, photos, music, and video assets
- - Assist other Producers and delegate to Production Assistants as necessary, and collaborate closely with other departments
- - Flexible travel schedule with a desire to see many parts of the world
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.