AI/ML - Technical Support Engineer, Siri Authoring Tools
Cambridge , Massachusetts , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Sep 30, 2021
Role Number: 200294644
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love seeking challenges that create a positive impact and are passionate about empowering many ground-breaking intelligent experiences to be made? The Siri Authoring Tools team is building groundbreaking technology... and we are looking for people like you! We're looking for a Support Engineer to drive internal and external adoption of our tools for authoring and designing voice applications. You will play a meaningful role in the future of Siri and Apple. You will work with best-in-class teams to serve over 1 billion customers, helping craft the highest quality user experiences that Apple customers expect and love.
- 5 + years of experience as an engineering, product manager, or technical support.
- Technical understanding of voice assistant technologies, and machine learning.
- Technical understanding of git workflows and engineering collaboration workflows.
- Proven track record to successfully advocate for customer needs in an organization
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple partners across a highly-matrixed, cross-functional organization
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
Your role as a Tech Support Engineer will be to ensure the success of our customers, both internal and external in crafting Siri Experiences in over 40 languages. It includes:
supporting our customers to ensure their success.
putting in place issue prioritization and escalation processes.
putting in place a dashboard and metrics to report on a monthly basis.
proactively engaging with our customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and pain points.
prioritizing and communicating the reason for the prioritization to stakeholders across the organization
developing product and feature specs and collaborating with designers to create surprise and delight for our end users
representing the voice of our customers in all product planning and engineering development processes.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience