Wireless Bluetooth Software Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 30, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292958
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're a strong software engineer and are passionate about building awesome Bluetooth solutions, we may have the job for you. The Headphones and Accessories team provides the Bluetooth foundation for Apple's innovative products such as AirPods and AirTags and is looking for a motivated software engineer to design, implement, and maintain next generation features. You will be responsible for crafting and developing wireless protocols on the very latest Apple products.
- Bluetooth experience preferred
- Very strong C++ and C skills and embedded software skills
- Networking skills in TCP/IP
- Self-motivated and dedicated with validated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while authoritatively driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
You will be challenged with unique problems: building and developing software solutions for the current and next generation of products and accessories.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.