Michael Allen Homes is seeking Superintendent / Project Manager for residential construction. Job requirements are as follows:
- Supervise on-site construction activities of sub-contractors and laborers.
- Ensure projects are constructed on schedule, within budget, adhere to plans and specifications, all while maintaining highest quality of workmanship.
- Monitor construction activity, identify adverse issues and work to establish viable solutions.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, inspectors and other employees.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards.
- Maintain an organized and clean job site
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science, or related field
- 1-3+ years of residential construction experience
Michael Allen Homes, a custom Home Builder based in Auburn, Alabama, was recognized in 2020 as Lee County’s best Home Builder for the 10th consecutive year. The owner, Michael Allen Monk, working together with a team of custom home building professionals, is dedicated to creating homes & relationships deserving of this recognition. Why do we build? Simply put, we are good at it and enjoy what we do. We believe there are many things we could each do but only a few things we are well suited for. Building homes is what we know, and pleasing our clients day in and day out is what drives us. The blessings we have received over the last decade are confirmation we are doing the right thing. We are excited to be expanding our team!