When it comes to finding a long-term career, we know how important it is to join a company that holds the same values as you. Inspired Leaders. Empowered Teams. Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 5 for the Putnam City and Bethany School Districts located in Oklahoma City, OK area. We are looking for an innovative leader that has the ability to dream to the next level in student food services. Our General Manager will have operational and financial over-site for the food and nutrition department within the school district. This position requires someone that has the skills to communicate effectively, and be able to respond to the needs of district administration, staff, employees as well as parents, students and community. Must be able to provide strong leadership and direction to the food service department with a focus on providing innovative and high quality programs.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- create a positive working environment;
- have a strong financial acumen and achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- have experience managing multiple locations;
- integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth;
- create an exceptional student experience through marketing, menu design, and food quality; and
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction;
- ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments;
- sustain client satisfaction and retention; and
- maintain strong employee relations.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has experience working within K-12 services and National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.