Sodexo is seeking a Multi-Service Manager to drive and maximize client relationships, services, and general operations. As the account manager, you'll be the go-to person during the shift - the first in line to resolve issues and quick to lend a helping hand where needed. You'll be responsible for overseeing 7-14 team members and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Account Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Oversee team members and delegate duties to be accomplished during the shift
- Counsel Operations on relationship management best practices
- To provide safety meetings from Sodexo safety program
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training to current employees
- Respond to customer complaints and be the solution key person
- Track execution of relationship management and operations activities through accounts' by ensuring completion of Transition Meetings, Annual Expectation Meetings (AEMs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), etc
- Track down all projects such as strip and finished VCT flooring, carpet cleaning and implement ways to maintain the area spotless
- Develop long term business strategies to enable growth, manage risks, and ensure specific client initiatives are achieved
- Follow up with subcontractor and ensure they're complain with SOW (scope of work).
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead duties
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the facilities team
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work
- Applies some complex skills appropriate for the position
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment, and techniques to meet the requirements of the position
- Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with SOW (Scope of work)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with reinforcing safety behaviors
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure client growth and retention
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.