Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Butler Hospital, a 175-bed specialty psychiatric hospital located in Providence, RI. In this role, the Registered Dietitian will be responsible for providing nutritional care to a variety of inpatient and outpatient mental health patients ranging from adolescents to geriatrics. Offering a flexible schedule (Full Time or Part Time options available).
This position is eligible for benefits!!
The successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care to mental health patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting;
- Work primarily during weekdays (Mon-Fri) with occasional weekend coverage as needed;
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds, food-service team support, and be highly involved in departmental nutrition programs; and
- Educate health care team members, including physicians and nurses.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and licensure in the state of RI;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Butler Hospital at https://www.butler.org/
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements. Butler Hospital requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!