Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Clinical Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Yale New Haven Health System. This inpatient acute care position will work 3 days/week, usually 2 days at the Milford campus and 1 day/week at Bridgeport Hospital. This position is Benefits Eligible!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- work every other weekend providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays; and
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials or be eligible for RD certification;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Yale New Haven Health System at https://www.ynhhs.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!