Sodexo has an exciting Senior Human Resources Specialist (Mobility & Records) position now available to office out of Gaithersburg, MD OR Cheektowaga, NY.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who will:
- Processes new hires, rehires, transfers, and terminations; prepare associated communications; administration of separation activity using Sodexo systems:
- iCIMS, ADP Enterprise & ADP's eVerify system, etc.
- Management and Professional Administrative Staff Employee file creation and maintenance, and transfer coordination.
- Creating and maintaining attestation letters
- Processing Employment Verifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years HR Administrative experience
- Have a high school diploma/GED required - Associate's/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Understand and respect sensitive and confidential information
- Have excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, ADP, eVerify & iCIMS
- Have the ability to communicates in a clear, effective and respectful manner whether via phone, email or in person
- Exhibit business maturity and professionalism
- Have the ability to manage competing priorities and meet time demands
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Coordinates and provides support within the PeopleCenter for Mobility & Records. Identifies and addresses human resource related requests, issues, and concerns from internal Sodexo customers (also from external new hires for M&R). Diagnoses HR issues and resolves or escalates within appropriate functional areas. Performs exemplary customer service and assistance to employees, leaders and as well to partners outside of the PeopleCenter (ie., Segment HRBPs, Employee Relations Services, Talent Acquisition Group, Compensation, Benefits, Labor Relations).
Responsibilities include knowledge of phone and case management system, knowledge base portal, benefits, company policy manual and working knowledge of Ingenium, ADP, Kronos, EDW, payroll, PTO, ER-related areas, iCIMS and other enterprise systems. Demonstrated proficiency with customer service function; consistently meets or exceeds all performance standards and case management targets. Ability to independently analyze complex situations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year professional exp. in HR or customer service
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.