Atiyeh Brothers Rugs & Carpeting is seeking a Warehouse Delivery Technician for our Tigard retail location. Main job duties include receiving and storing materials within the warehouse, preparation and delivery of products, maintaining the property for cleanliness, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all tasks. We offer a starting wage of $17/hour as well as vacation pay, holiday pay, a retirement plan, health insurance, and supplemental insurance (dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability). Atiyeh Brothers is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Portland Metro Area since 1900.
- Accurate and timely completion of written work orders including cutting padding and carpeting.
- Ability to drive a forklift. If you are not certified to drive a forklift, Atiyeh Brothers will provide payment for training and certification costs.
- Receive and inspect incoming merchandise.
- Assist salespeople with showing rugs in showroom and in the home.
- Prepare and complete delivery of rugs/carpets in a company vehicle.
- Provide a high level of customer service with clients.
- Maintain cleanliness of exterior of building, grounds and vehicles.
- Load carpets for installers.
- Maintain cleanliness of interior of building including warehouse, showroom, and bathrooms.
- Maintain van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Perform inventory controls.
- Assist with Cash & Carry cleaning department.
- Good driving record.
- Effective communication, time management, and organizational skills.
While performing the duties of this job you will be frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. The employee is required to drive in a cleaning van or other vehicle.