Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus is the regional provider for technical and career education, offering more than 25 programs with a variety of industry specific options, as well as certificates of proficiency, technical certificates, associate degrees and general education coursework.
The Chief Fiscal Officer oversees the financial operations on the Ozark Campus, including:
• Leading the Ozark Campus offices of Fiscal Affairs, Human Resources, Computer Services, Physical Plant and Auxiliary Services;
• Managing construction activities;
• Practicing sound financial management to ensure good stewardship of the institution’s resources;
• Working collaboratively with all constituencies to help move the institution forward and achieve the mission, while providing a safe, welcoming environment for students;
• Working to inform and educate campus community about fiscal procedures and policies;
• Ensuring integrity in financial records through proper internal controls, compliance, and reporting.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years’ work experience in a business-related field.
Experience in employee supervision.
To be considered for the position of Chief Fiscal Officer, all applications must be received and processed through our applicant tracking system Cornerstone prior to the closing date on 10/25/2021 before 6:00 pm central time.
Please go to https://
atu.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=1&c=atu to view the full advertisement and to apply.
This position is subject to a pre- employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non- discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.