NOW OFFERING $6000 SIGN-ON BONUS
These full-time Premium Job positions are for Tyson Foods' Joslin, Illinois location. The successful candidate will be responsible for skilled-level production while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson Foods' policies and procedures. Position pay begins up to $22.00 and progresses up to $26.00 with the daily attendance incentive.
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Able to stand eight to 10 hours a day
• Able to work with knives and lift more than 40 pounds
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Competitive wages
• Excellent benefits package
• Paid vacation and holidays after one year of service
• Stock Purchase Plan
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.