Hours: 24 - 32 hours per week (depending on patient load). Full-benefits are offered for this position.
best therapy for success
is quiet country roads !
The right candidate will provide diagnosis and treatment to individuals with speech language, voice or swallowing disorders and trains about speech pathology to staff and other health care providers.
We seek a graduate of approved program for Speech Therapy with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
* Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association or certified eligible within one year of hire.
* Licensed in State of Nebraska in speech pathology
* Experience in a hospital setting providing speech pathology services
* Ability to perform modified barium swallow studies
* Experience working with pediatrics a plus
* BLS certification, required
* ACLS, preferred
See attached web address for a full job description
Apply online at:
For questions, call (402)729-6850