US-TX-DALLAS | US-TX-FORT WORTH | US-TX-IRVING | US-TX-ARLINGTON | US-TX-ANNA | US-TX-MCKINNEY
2021-40930 Position Type
Full-Time Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services
BrightSpring Health Services
The Talent Acquisition team works smart to ensure the business has the right talent by sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding employees to the organization. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
Consult with hiring managers to review position descriptions and determine recruiting strategy (internet, networking, appropriate Job Board), including sourcing of candidates, the use of search firms, advertising and/or direct mail
- Conduct briefings and prepares reports for senior management and hiring managers regarding vacancies, recruiting efforts, area wage issues and related topics
- Prepare job postings, specifications for recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization's recruitment standards
- Respond to inquiries about the organization's recruitment activities and status of job vacancies
- Contact candidates, schedule interviews, and develop interview questions with the hiring manager so interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably
- Source, interview, test, rank, select candidates, and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the job specifications so successful candidates have all necessary information necessary to decide to accept the position. Make job offers to candidates and negotiate salary if necessary
- Represent the organization at job fairs to promote the organization to potential candidates. Travels to various schools and universities for on-site recruiting
- Ensures that required documentation for new employee is obtained and coordinates new hire process
* A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2+ years recruiting experience
* Experience with applicant tracking systems and proficiency with Microsoft office products.
* Previous experience sourcing candidates using a combination of sources including social media as well as working knowledge of effective recruitment/selection techniques and an understanding of HR practices governed by federal, state, and local statutes is required.
* Ability to sell the BrightSpring Health Services brand and the opportunities offered within the organization.
* Strong follow-up skills and ability to keep the candidates engaged during the recruitment process.
* Ability to listen to business partners to fully understand the recruitment needs.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary home and community-based health services for high-need, high-cost and complex populations who require specialized and/or chronic care. Through the company's Provider and Pharmacy lines of business, we provide a unique set of comprehensive and specialized care capabilities and clinical services across all 50 states serving more than 330,000 patients and clients daily. For more information, visitwww.brightspringhealth.com. Follow us onFacebook,TwitterandLinkedIn.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Human Resources Specialists
2 to 20+ years