Senior Brand Manager, Fitness+, Health, Apple Watch
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200294744
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Marcom is seeking for a strategic leader to help drive future vision, planning, and execution of Apple communications. In this role, you will work on the development of product specific marketing communications, and you will provide leadership and support across Apple's communications vehicles. You will join an established strategic and creative organization and work across the Marcom functional groups, which specialize in Design, Interactive, 3D, Visual Merchandising, Channel, Advertising, etc. You will be a key partner with the Apple Product Marketing organizations, PR teams, Health and Fitness teams and other key partners, working to craft a strategic marketing plan that will help Apple transform the way people think.
- You have 10 to 12 years of experience working on global brands, and you have proven expertise in developing marketing strategy that encompasses a broad range of marketing and messaging vehicles.
- You can deliver marketing communication goals in your brand or area of expertise, and you are able to prioritize efforts based on business need.
- Superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and focused approach to marketing, and you can support, understand, and improve the creative process.
- Preferably have a consumer product and creative or design background.
- Ambitious and flexible with strong interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic leader who can motivate, inspire, and lead a team through ambiguous situations.
- You enjoy the Health and Fitness category
We partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal Marcom partners to act as key points of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans for work associated with Apple products. We deliver new approaches to the planning, development, and execution of Apple's communications in our given brand or area expertise, including working to develop process, structure and staffing, resources, and external support. We enthusiastically build rapport, credibility, and influence, and we get results throughout the organization at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization. We use our strong creative point of view (POV) to act as advocates within the Marcom community in order to push work forward in all channels.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.