Procedures Strategy Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Sep 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200289962
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Training and Procedures Development (ACT&P) team is looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of Content Strategists that provide content strategy on compelling procedural content that supports AppleCare Advisors and AppleCare business goals. In this role you will recommend, prioritize, and implement content strategy changes and help coordinate AppleCare-wide procedural efforts across the AppleCare global landscape.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a proven ability to take initiative, build a positive team environment, work as a team leader, and build collaborative relationships
- Experience with content-development processes, methods, and principles
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable using text and imagery
- Use creative thinking and knowledge of industry standard methodologies to recommend qualitative strategies to make procedural content more effective
- Ability to identify, define, and analyze complex knowledge and content management issues as well as recommend and help implement solutions
- Experience crafting and managing content in one or more content management systems
- Experience with business process improvement and knowledge of business analytics tools
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team to prioritize, plan, and update content
- Strong visualization skills with the ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, build credibility with partners, work independently, and be proactive
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills, including the ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for three or more weeks throughout the year (as needed)
- Able to host and attend meetings within and outside hours of operations for a worldwide partner population
The manager will be in charge of managing a team of experienced procedure Content Strategist to produce high-quality content based on business needs. In addition, you will use data analysis, end-user feedback, informational/technical/change-management skills to help the team develop, implement, and continually improve AppleCare's content and knowledge-management strategies and tools. Finally, you will collaborate with a strategic team of cross-functional partners to develop and sustain thoughtful knowledge-management, content-management, and communications strategies that meet identified business needs.
Education & Experience
4+ years experience managing content strategist or writers, and/or other personnel in a contact center environment Bachelor's degree in communication, online analytics, or human- computer interaction and or equivalent work experience.