Location: Columbia - South Carolina
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- The successful candidate will have intermediate computer proficiency in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must act with a sense of urgency; have strong communication skills.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual that is able to multitask, have strong data entry skills, excellent organizational skills, great problem solving skills, be very detail-oriented, and work independently as well as with a small team.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to identify issues and recognize trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Self Motivated & Self Directed inside of Customer's Remote Location to achieved documented results.
- Holds self accountable for keeping commitments and achieving goals.
- Embraces change and responds quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
Factors of Complexity
- Involves the right people to obtain needed information and perspectives to achieve customer's desired success.
- Priorities own work activities to focus first on activities that drive most value to our customer and their stated objectives.
- Helps develop tactics to execute customer's defined strategy and leads the implementation of those tactics.
- Manage the repair process by collecting and entering data into CMMS on a daily basis, obtaining, and presenting quotes including coordination of shipping and receiving activities at the customer site.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements in regards to the MRO/repair process with focus on plant reliability and demand chain reductions.
- Drives repeatability and data integrity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).