Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
- Provide support to Manufacturing Engineers as they define and lead small to medium size projects that will enable the manufacturing plants to achieve goals in safety, quality, service, productivity, and capability. The scope of these projects may extend across multiple locations globally.
- Assist Global/Plant Manufacturing Engineers with work to develop, standardize, implement, maintain, and govern end to end manufacturing processes (raw material to finished goods)
- Identify opportunities to extend best practices in manufacturing.
- Apply general problem solving skills to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Exhibit good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
- Have an active presence and level of participation in both the central office and the local plant environments.
- Collaborate with others from within and outside of the Operations group to achieve common objectives.
- Conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree or education.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Project Management, Design For Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA), Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies, and a manufacturing environment.
- Some travel may be required (0% - 10%); possibly international.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks on schedule and to the specified requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic problem solving methodologies.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio (or equivalent), and E-mail applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).