Assist in planning, coordination and directing appraisal and assessment of real and personal property. Investigate, appraise and assess real or personal property of a more difficult nature including major complex commercial and industrial properties.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferably
in Engineering, Accounting, Business or Public Administration.
- ORIGINAL diploma or official SEALED transcripts REQUIRED at time of application.
- At least five (5 years) experience in the appraisal of real and personal property.
- Three (3) years experience in the appraisal of complex
- industrial/commercial property.
- Michigan Certified Assessing Officer (MCAO) professional designation
- from the Michigan State Tax Commission or a certified general
appraiser license, with the ability to obtain Michigan Advanced Assessing Officer (MAO) certification within three (3) years.
- Certificate or License required with application
- Personal property examiners certificate.
- Certificate required with application
- Possession of a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Michigan.
- Driving record must meet citys standards for insurability.
- Drivers license required with application
Pay rate: $76,771/year - $83,093/year (AFTER 3 YEARS)
Excellent benefit package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Or click apply to be directed to the website and submit your resume today!
Deadline: October 15, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.