Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
The Program Manager for process transformation is responsible for driving end to end process and operational maturity for Rockwell Automation's enterprise transformation focuses. This role will be accountable for helping lead the network transformation across the enterprise by bringing all key functional stakeholders together, building consensus and laying out the future state vision/ roadmap that the team will execute on.
The Program Manager (PM) owns the execution for the initiatives that span across the Enterprise or IT. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, responsiveness, collaboration, technical leadership expertise, time management, communication, and business acumen. This position will be responsible for managing multifunction and multi-vendor efforts to plan, sell, implement, and support service solutions to address customers' complex business issues. Manage the integration and/or development and execution of deliverables directly to the customer and in support of major enterprise-wide projects and annual support agreements that often exceeds $5M in revenue. Global collaboration and project/support coordination will be needed as required.
- Guarantee consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and touch points
- Define and implement, in conjunction with the transformation portfolio leadership and digital engineering teams
- Lead the end- to -end business process development and optimization team to support customer experience priorities
- Collaborate with many internal stakeholders globally to align processes and systems required to support
- Be responsible for scoping and delivering end-to-end solutions that span multiple business and technology teams
- Responsible for the overall schedule, budget, and scope of the initiative
- Provide program management support to Product Management or service team in launching new products/work or service offering; maintain and execute detailed operations-readiness plan.
- Develop and manage high-level program strategy, as well as detailed execution plan. And execute on set strategy and detailed plan.
- Work with key stakeholders across multiple functions to define strategy and requirements to execute enterprise- wide initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners, software development teams, hardware development teams, and global process owners to architect and deliver technical solutions
- Own project roadmaps and lead implementation efforts
- This position can be performed from any remote location in the United States
- The base salary compensation range for this role in Colorado is $101,360.00 - $126,700.00 with an annual target bonus of 8% of base salary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in program management, process improvement and/or digital/high-technology companies/products.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership skills
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Manage or actively participated in major projects for over five years
- Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
- Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes.
- Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle the day-to-day management of tasks, prioritization and resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Self-starter and possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Experience managing the overall delivery through the aligned team
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills
- Further education in business administration, operations or project management is a plus.
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills to help keep the team focused and delivering consistent value
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).