**To apply submit a cover letter, salary requirements, and resume.**
TITLE: Manager of Community Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Civic Engagement, Civic Innovations
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position supports community organizations and builds the capacity of our region to strategically engage volunteers. This position will offer cross-functional support to other teammates within the division to advance Community Foundation’s (CF) priorities. This is an exempt, full-time position.
- Lead relationship manager for the CI team – with VP develops volunteer management engagement strategy for nonprofit and community-based organizations
- Develop and align skills based matching program with organizational strategies to best engage local volunteers in meeting our region’s needs
- Oversees community partnerships with regional organizations to engage and connect them in our menu of volunteer opportunities (managed, referrals, special events, youth, and corporate)
- Convenes stakeholders to share best practices and align volunteerism and civic engagement initiatives
- Develops and is lead project manager of capacity-building training sessions and effective practices workshops for nonprofit agencies in volunteer management (including Service Enterprise, Volunteer Management Training, and topic workshops)
- Coordinates -- in collaboration with Operations – management of HandsOn website and online database of volunteer postings and contacts
- Creates and measures program metrics, evaluation, and outcome reporting.
- Manages program budget
- Provides speaking engagements about volunteerism to corporate, community, governmental and faith-based organizations, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of bachelor's degree required, and a minimum of 5 years relevant work or volunteer leadership experience required; previous leadership experience preferred.
- Demonstrated desire to address community needs
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and drive
- Comfortable applying independent thinking and resourcefulness
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Friendly and enthusiastic with all internal and external customers
- Strong project management skills required; attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
- Strong facilitation and public speaking skills
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office; ability to quickly learn and use new technology and software
- Ability to move and lift up to 30 lbs