Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA required
Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word and QuickBooks.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- How many years of tax preparation experience do you have?
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)