STERILE TECHNICIANS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND!
Starting in November!
Earn a lucrative salary. Build a rewarding career. A part time class will begin in November. Classes run weekly, Mon-Tues-Wed from 4-7pm.
• High school transcript or High School Equivalency Diploma
• Successful interview • Professional & personal references
• Physical exam and immunizations
• Albany Medical Center • High rate of employment
• Experienced, caring faculty & staff
Call (518) 862-4709 or Healthcareers@neric.org
For more information:
High-quality, cost-effective career and technical education (CTE) is the bridge between students learning the skills they need to succeed at work and businesses finding qualified employees. We’re expanding partnerships with local businesses and continuously developing and evolving our CTE programs to align with the economic development priorities in the greater Capital Region so that students graduate with skills the businesses in our communities need.