Are you a natural problem-solver, do you thrive on challenges? Are you also an expert at implementing solutions?
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Administrator within our Benefits Department at our office in Cheektowaga. The role will assist in dispersing union dues for 20,000 employees across 370 collective bargaining agreements
The successful candidate will:
- Process dues authorization cards
- Monthly reconciliation and disbursement of dues deductions to unions
- New unit set-up and employee coding
- Union vendor setup and dues structure maintenance
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Research, analyze and resolve union dues deduction issues as dictated by collective bargaining agreements
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- detailed oriented, flexible, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
- Accounting/bookkeeping background
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.