Sodexo is currently looking for an Operations Manager 1-Multi-Service to join our team at Presbyterian Home in New Hartford, NY. This Operations Manager position will assist the Sodexo management team in the oversight of Sodexo health-care units with Patient Services.
This experienced and dynamic Operations Manager will lead 40 employees in all aspects of facilities including maintenance, grounds, environmental services and laundry. Some responsibilities may include; quality assurance, safety, training/coaching employees, inventory management, project work and all aspects of customer and resident satisfaction.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC;
- experience managing housekeeping and grounds;
- demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!