If you have a desire to significantly impact patients' lives by optimizing nutrition care, this is a great opportunity for you!
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, located in Houston, TX.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in ICU setting required. Certified Nutrition Support Clinician certification preferred.
- Work on various patient population floors with various disease states, including critical care. Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed.
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services including those for complex needs.
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., -HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments. .
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.