RCC Order Support - Brazilian Portuguese Language Specialist
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200294366
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire - and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you. The Order Support Specialist has a wide range of responsibilities focused on fulfilling customer expectations and/or notifying them of changes, alerting management to any slowdowns in delivering customer service, and improving the overall customer service experience. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Austin, Texas.
- Fluency in the Brazilian Portuguese language with excellent verbal, reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Demonstrates a passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and the ability to work independently are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates effectively in a both verbal and written format concurrently with multiple customers or partners
- Demonstrates exceptional flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing work-flows and responsibilities including task management as well as incoming and outgoing customer contacts
- Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
- Adept at navigating ambiguous and complex situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
As an Order Support Specialist, you will work under tight time commitments to handle complex support issues as well as take charge of both incoming and outgoing customer contact to ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction for Apple's customers. The scope of work could fit within different fields within RCC as needed by the business. You will ensure that our response to customer issues are responded to within one working day timely and accurate. You will develop creative solutions to complex customer problems, identify and highlight emerging customer issues, and submit feedback on the customer-handling process. You will also find opportunities for operational improvements and suggest service improvement strategies/tactics to improve the customer experience. The role may also include processing incoming requests from customers for changes in shipment disbursement including but not limited to package re-routes, address corrections, hold for pickup or return to sender. Additional tasks might include supporting gift cards, customer payment transactions, AOS customer service contacts, and business customers.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Normally requires 1 year of experience in the Retail Customer Care support environment with a strong working knowledge of business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00a.m. CST and 7:00 p.m. CST Monday- Saturday, Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm CST and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.