Frontend/UI Software Engineer - iCloud.com - Apple Park
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Role Number: 200295425
Imagine what you could do here at Apple. We are a small team with a big footprint. Have you ever used iCloud.com on the web? Then you already know us! We are the iCloud Web team. Our engineers thrive on solving important engineering problems that meaningfully improve the experience of millions of global users. We utilize creative problem solving to build high quality, beautiful, and intuitive web applications. Do you love building performant web applications in an efficient and sustainable way? Do you want to make an strong impact at a broad scale, with your deep technical expertise? Come join us on the iCloud.com team. Our work is critical, complex, challenging, and highly rewarding. We can't wait to meet you!
- You have 4+ years of experience building pixel-perfect, robust, and client-focused software.
- You have a history developing code for high performance production applications.
- You have a deep understanding of fundamental computer science algorithms and concepts.
- You have experience collaborating across with different teams and have solid communication skills.
- You are driven, motivated and you take pride and responsibility for the products you build.
- You have a dedication to learning as well as sharing new ideas
- Bonus Qualifications
- Experience integrating with web services using JSON, XML and AJAX.
- Experience integrating with OS services using XPC.
- Experience using asynchronous APIs.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and web services is a plus.
This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting new and existing features. This role requires working closely with cross-functional teams to effectively coordinate the complex interdependencies inherent in application development. A successful candidate has strong technical skills and is eager to create intuitive user experiences; they have a keen eye for the details that surprise and delight our customers. Apple is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building an inclusive and multicultural environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience Our applications are complex and strong computer science fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree, or found your own path in learning, we'd love to talk with you about your future at Apple.