Car Experience System Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200294962
Do you want to take part in crafting and seamlessly integrating technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience? Come join the Car Experience team and drive quality to the next level! We solve hard problems to ensure that our customers have a seamless and familiar experience while they are in their cars. Quality is a critical aspect of everything we do, and as a System Quality Engineer on our team, you will be working within a collaborative environment to continue our culture of delivering high quality products in the automotive domain! You should be self-motivated, have deep familiarity with testing of software and/or hardware products, effective at communicating technical topics, and resourceful at coming up with creative solutions to multi-dimensional problems. Come join our team and make a positive impact on the direction of new technologies!
- System level understanding: Experience with functional and/or low level testing of technologies such as USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- QA Fundamentals: Design and create test plans from the ground up, write automation scripts, and enlist help from cross functional QA teams.
- Customer Focused: Have a passion for the customer experience of our products and how we can continue to improve them.
- Great Teammate: Excellent cross-functional communication and effective at building relationships to collaborate and influence projects.
- Technical Agility: Ready to dive into technical areas when needed, but also having the ability to discuss these topics to a non-technical audience both inside and outside of Apple.
- Continuous Learning: Technically curious and making use of available resources to learn about new technology domains.
- Executive Presence: Ability to summarize key points while relaying how they affect the customer experience and how they impact Apple's business.
We're searching for a creative and motivated engineer with background in testing end-to-end systems, including wireless technology. This position requires an individual with strong technical skills which will be used to work cross-functionally, to collaborate on sophisticated problems, identify and implement creative solutions. You have a self starter mentality with strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, patience, and a passion for how customers utilize our products.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- - In-depth experience with the following fields strongly preferred: wireless technology, video and audio, and/or automotive infotainment.