Systems Stability Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293249
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work on a dynamic team that is all about delivering a quality experience on some of the world's most creative products? Do you enjoy exploring applications for augmented reality, thrive on building test solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? We are the Systems Stability team, and we are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced stability QA engineer with a passion for consumer electronics and breaking new ground on the leading edge of technology. We are a group of diverse-minded systems QA engineers, and we have the unique and rewarding opportunity to partner closely with the engineering teams, to drive stability and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day! Your work throughout every step of the development cycle will help make our products more flexible, reliable, and easy to use. Come be a part of our team, using creativity and innovation to qualify features and technologies that you will be proud of and our customers love!
- 3+ years of Systems QA or System Test experience, preferably on consumer electronics
- Experience developing and scaling automation frameworks
- Development skills in Python, Object Oriented Programming and scripting languages
- Experience being responsible for a complete functional area of a product or application
- Experience closing quality issues by working with a wide range of cross-functional teams
- Ability to quantify and analyze large datasets and relate them to user experience
- Familiarity in geometric computer vision or image processing is preferred
You will build, modify, and implement tests for features validation and ensuring system stability. You will support designing scalable automations and complete integrated system tests via software and robotic solutions. Your work will be highly visible to engineering teams and executive-level review boards and requires understanding of software release management, data visualization, and data analysis. Using data and your drive for quality, you'll advocate for fixes and coordinate with engineers across Apple to improve and maintain stability on new and upcoming software releases.
Education & Experience
- BS in CS, CE, EE, or related.